Don’t really understand why my roommates call me slow…
My roommates tell me that I am too lazy to move my ass; they complain of being burdened with all the household work every time; in fact, they tell me that a tortoise is much swifter than me…I don’t really understand them. Let me give you my perspective and I am sure that you will get me:
- First let me start with a basic flaw in their logic through the classic law in Physics “Energy can neither be created nor destroyed”…then why do they keep harping that I lack energy…it remains constant, right? Stupid folks…
- Now, let’s move to more intricate details like what’s the need of a separate bedroom, dining table and even study table, when a couch can do all three! Any logic at all?
- So, what’s wrong in having a New Year Resolution for 2015 which states, “Refer to the New Year Resolutions of 2012 + 2013 + 2014”…People don’t have a perspective in life, I tell you…
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness goes the saying…I know, I know…but there are other ways of connecting with the divinity…dum maaro dum
- This one is for the entire nation! Can anyone explain why should bathing be a daily activity when half the country is facing water shortage? How can one even think of being so unfair!
- Now that we agree that we shouldn’t be unfair with others for water, how can one justify changing your undergarments on a daily basis!! Come on, talk to me…it’s not a taboo!
- Finally, just because I chose to watch a Telegu movie for 3 hours without knowing the language a wee bit also, my roommates feel that I am too lazy to get up and pick the remote to change the channel…see, that’s why I say that people misunderstand me all the time!
Now that I have given you the right perspective to understand why my roommates are stupid to call me slow, I am sure you are convinced that I am the right choice to be your flatmate. Just in case, some of you (the not so smart ones, I must say!) might still be unconvinced and say that you need flatmate in Gurgaon, Delhi or Noida who is not slow like me (blah, blah, whatever…), go ahead and try out Zocalo.in to find your so-called right roommate. I leave it to you. May God help you!